When do you need the Boise Landlord Rescue Program?
Your tenant hasn’t paid in months, won’t return your calls and you have no idea if it’s trashed on the inside. What do you do? You have never evicted a tenant before and you’re not sure where to start to get this situation under control.
TPD Property Management has extensive experience in “rescuing” landlords from tenants who aren’t paying their rent or tenants who just aren’t maintaining the property well.
Boise Landlord Rescue Program
To put you back in control, we will do the following:
- Get your tenant to start paying rent with an updated lease agreement – or –
- Post notices to vacate and begin the eviction process
- Follow through with an eviction to remove a defaulting tenant
- Clean up the property and get it rent ready at owner expense
- Advertise the property for rent – Screen applicants as presented
- Place a new tenant in the home using our qualification procedures
- Offer an owner Eviction Assurance Program for future tenants
How much does the landlord rescue service cost?
The cost for this service is a flat fee of $300 plus the expenses for a legal eviction if it becomes necessary. After a management agreement is signed, we will engage services on your behalf to pursue collections from a non-paying tenant, or start the eviction.
Expenses for simple evictions usually run $400 to $900, depending on how quickly the tenant vacates.
In addition to a property management agreement, the owner agrees to participate in the Landlord Rescue program by allowing TPD Property Management to represent them in negotiations to correct or remove the current tenant.
in addition to signing a property management agreement.